Announcements : Scholarships to Study in Germany
Announcement: Scholarships to Study in Germany
Study Scholarships provide highly qualified individuals with an opportunity to do independent study in Germany or to complete a full Master's degree program at a German university.Study Scholarships provide highly qualified individuals with an opportunity to do independent study in Germany or to complete a full Master's degree program at a German university.
- Students in their last year of undergraduates studies at an accredited North American university
- Recent BA/BS or MA/MS graduates who completed their last degree no longer than 6 years ago by the application deadline date
- Graduates students enrolled full-time at an accredited North American university
- Students who are in the first year of Master’s programs in Germany may apply to fund their second year
- Applicants in all academic fields are welcome to apply but we don’t support to completion of a clinical science degree at a German university such as dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, or veterinary medicine.
- By the time of application deadline, applicants may not have been living in Germany for more than 15 months.
- Applicants should be US or Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Foreign nationals are eligible if they have been full-time students at an accredited US or Canadian University for at least two years at the time of application.
- Applicants in the humanities and social sciences should have a good command of German.
- Applicants may not hold a DAAD grant and a grant from another German or German-American organization/German-Canadian organization concurrently for the same project. Prior recipients of a DAAD grant should contact DAAD New York before applying to determine their eligibility status.