Who can apply?
- Students must be admitted to WCL’s regular JD program before applying to any international JD dual degree program.
- Students with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.3.
- 1L students. 2Ls may be eligible. (See program staff if interested.)
- JD students who are not US citizens should meet with program staff prior to applying.
- Part-time students?
- A part-student may apply as long as he/she changes his/her registration to full time and completes the required 59 credits, including required courses, prior to leaving Washington, D.C. Classes completed during the summer contribute to this total.
- Transfer students?
- Transfer students must complete 43 WCL credits as well as two-thirds (2/3) of their legal education in the United States, therefore, transfer students would be able to participate only if they are willing to complete additional credits (approximately one semester’s worth) at WCL. Transfer students must consult with a program staff member before applying.
Online application form includes:
Statement of interest
Letter of Recommendation
WCL academic transcripts
- Copy of passport
Deadline to submit all materials is 5:00pm EST on January 31st of each year.