COMPARATIVE LAW PROGRAM IN EUROPE
2013 Total Tuition:
$10, 200 (Includes non-refundable $500 seat deposit-applied to tuition.)
This amount includes the following:
(1) 6 hours of credit from American University Washington College of Law;
(2) hotel housing (double occupancy) and breakfast from the nights of June 2-29;
(3) admission to required site visits;
(4) several receptions and celebrations.
Fees and approximate other costs:
• $100 non-refundable application fee
• $900, round trip airfare from the East Coast/Midwest
• $350, three days of program-related train travel
• $250, Textbooks
• $1,680 ($60 per day x 28 days), daily expenses (local travel, meals, snacks, metro, phone).
Note that taking credits in the summer may make it possible for you to switch to part-time in a later semester, thereby recouping some of the costs.
Professor Jeffrey Lubbers
American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016