COMPARATIVE LAW PROGRAM IN EUROPE
2014 Total Tuition and Fees:
$10, 600 (includes non-refundable $100 application fee, and non-refundable $500 seat deposit--latter applied to tuition.)
This amount pays for the following:
(1) 6 hours of credit from American University Washington College of Law;
(2) hotel housing (double occupancy) and breakfast from the nights of June 1-28;
(3) admission to required site visits;
(4) free transporation within Geneva
(5) a Paris river cruise and several receptions and celebrations.
Fees and approximate other costs:
• $900, round trip airfare from the East Coast/Midwest
• $350, three days of program-related train travel
• $250, Textbooks
• $1,820 ($65 per day x 28 days), daily expenses (local travel, meals, snacks, metro, phone).
Note that taking credits in the summer may make it possible for you to switch to part-time in a later semester, thereby recouping some of the costs.
Professor Jeffrey Lubbers
American University Washington College of Law
4801 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016